Guangdong Uniten Biotechnology Co.,LTD
This product is an in vitro diagnostic test for quantitatively determining the concentration of C-reactive protein (CRP) in human whole blood sample, collected from fingertip blood, venous blood, blood serum or blood plasma.
【Range of detection】
Finger prick blood, venous whole blood, serum, plasma
【Total testing time】
Less than 2 minutes
The CRP Test Kit should be stored at the temperature of 2℃-8℃ and the period of validity is 12 months.
1. put the 5 ul sample into reagent R1 and mix throughly
2. Transfer 25 ul of the mixture to the cartridge
3. Add 25ul of reagent R2 to the cartridge
4. Add a drop of reagent R3 to the cartridge
5. Place the cartridge in the analyzer for evaluation